Year 5 & 6
Now I am learning from home, what should I do each day?
This is something that many of you will be wondering. Here is a short guide to help you organise your learning.
- There will be live lessons during the week. Your teacher will Class Dojo you on the day before to remind you of the Zoom link. English will be at 9:30am and Maths at 1:30pm. There will also be videos and follow up tasks for each lessons which you are expected to completed and return using Class Dojo.
- Each day you should do at least 15 minutes of reading using www.myon.co.uk (username is your own name with no spaces or capital letters and password is school). You can set topics that you are interested in. This site will give you reading based on your personal ZPD number. Don’t forget to take your quiz. If you cannot access MyOn you can use Accelerated Reader or Active Learn.
- Practise your spellings at least once a day. There are activities, word searches and look, write, cover check sheets for each week, along with Edshed.
- Each day there is another different lesson to do. It may be Science, Topic (Geography), Computing , Art, RE or RHSE. Remember to send completed work to your teacher using Class Dojo.
- Remember to also keep active. Look out for PE challenges from Mrs. P. and Music activities from Mr. T.