Blue 3 Miss Bridges
Welcome to our class page. Please use the links to find out what we will be studying during this year's study topics. As the term progresses we will also add photos of the pupils work.
Things to know
- PE lessons are on Monday and Wednesday. Please ensure you child wears the new PE kit in all the PE lessons. This includes appropriate footwear and black tracksuit bottoms/shorts.
- Children will be given their homework book on a Friday and are expected to return it by the following Wednesday. Homework choices can be found in the topic pages.
- Reading diaries are provided and we request that parents and pupils work together to keep a log of reading at home. Children need to be reading as regularly as possible.
- Children should also complete quizzes on My On or Accelerated Reader after finishing a book.
- Each child is regularly tested on their comprehension skills and is then allocated a number band to choose from.
- Please provide your child with a water bottle each day. They can also bring a healthy snack to eat at breaktimes.
- We encourage weekly spelling and times table practice at home to support assessments.
- Leading up to SATS's (Year 6) there will be more of a focus on key skills and homework will SAT style Maths, GPS questions. UKS2 spellings and reading comprehension.
World Book Day 2022
Below are a few photos of us dressed up on World Book Day and some of the work we completed around books, these include our favourite childhood book front covers using water colours and a book review from a book we read on World Book day.