Wk Beg 24th Jan
Here are you activities for this week.....have fun!
- practice writing your full name 3 times a day.
- watch https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b01cz0p1/alphablocks - choose a letter from your phonics pack that you know and watch this episode of alphablocks.
- practice counting different objects in your bedroom or home. Can you put them into order of least to most amounts?
- have a go at writing numbers 0 - 10
- draw pictures of your family or toys
- read your school reading book or log onto Bug Club to access your online reading books.
- share stories book that you may have at home or choose one to listen to on youtube
These activities help you to keep up with what we are learning in class as well as well as practising key skills.
Activities linked to other areas of the curriculum:
- Try freezing some of your favourite toys in water - what happens to them? How will you help them to escape?
- Can you paint/draw/sketch/colour an artic animal?
- Using your toys can you group them by colour? How many do you have the most of?
- Can you make zoo or farm using the toys you have? What will happen today? Make up a story!
- Have a look on google earth at the artic and how far away it is from Worksop - what do you notice that's different to where we live?
- Try drawing the world - what colours will you need?
- Could you make a world with paper mache?