Green 4 - Mrs Shaw
Welcome to Green 4!
Your teacher is Mrs. Shaw and your teaching assistant is Miss Edeson. In Green 4, we work together, believe in ourselves and inspire each other!
Please use the links to find out what we will be studying during this year's study topics. As the term progresses we will also add photos of the pupils work.
Things to know
- PE lessons are on Monday and Friday. Please ensure you child wears the new PE kit in all the PE lessons. This includes appropriate footwear and black tracksuit bottoms/shorts.
- Children will be given their homework book on a Friday and are expected to return it by the following Wednesday. Homework choices can be found in the topic pages and in the front of their purple homework book.
- Reading diaries are provided and must be in school every day! We request that parents and pupils work together to keep a log of reading at home. Children need to be reading as regularly as possible.
- Children should also complete quizzes on My On or Accelerated Reader after finishing a book.
- Each child is regularly tested on their comprehension skills and is then allocated a number band to choose from.
- Please provide your child with a water bottle each day. They can also bring a healthy snack to eat at breaktimes.
- We encourage weekly spelling and times table practice at home to support assessments.
Home Learning Support - Spellings Spelling Shed
Home Learning Support - Times Tables TT Rockstars
Home Learning Support - Grammar, Maths & Reading Active Learn Primary