Green 1 - Mrs Marshall
Welcome to Green 1
Welcome to Mrs Marshall's class page! Please use the links to find out what we will be studying during this year's topics. As the term's progress we will add photos of the pupils work...
Things to know:
- PE lessons are on Monday and Friday. Please ensure you child wears their PE kit in all PE lessons. This includes appropriate footwear and black/grey/dark-blue tracksuit bottoms/shorts.
- Reading diaries are provided and we request that parents and pupils work together to keep a log of reading at home. Children need to be reading as regularly as possible, at least 3 times per week.
- Children should also complete quizzes on My On or Accelerated Reader after finishing a book.
- Each child is regularly tested on their comprehension skills and is then allocated a number band to choose from.
- Please provide your child with a water bottle each day. They can also bring a healthy snack to eat at breaktimes.
- We encourage weekly spelling and times table practice at home to support assessments. You can use ‘Edshed’ or ‘TT Rockstars’ to practice too! But we will also send out paper copies of the spellings.
- Spelling Tests are on Monday mornings.
- Times Table tests are on Fridays.