Foundation Stage 1 Permanent Teaching Assistant (0.4FTE - Mondays and Fridays - term time only)
Permanent Foundation Stage1 Teaching Assistant: 2 days per week - Grade 3 Term time only (MONDAYS and FRIDAYS)
Sparken Hill Primary Academy (Worksop) is a friendly, lively, caring and inclusive school, with a commitment to all pupils achieving personal success. Governors are seeking to appoint a PT Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic Foundation Stage team. The position is dependent upon the successful candidate being able to work MONDAYS and FRIDAYS to cover flexible working requests.
Our school is proud of the strong bonds created with our children and families. This careful development is the product of nurture, our drive to develop the school’s values and truly going the extra mile for our children and families.
The strong bonds are also reflected in our staff team, who have a ‘can do’ approach, care for each other, learn together and work well together as a high-performing team. Importantly, we also know how to have fun in what we do!
The hours of each post will be 08.15 – 15.30 daily. The post will require the successful candidate to facilitate the teaching of a Foundation Stage 1 group to ensure children access all opportunities provided.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience working within a school (preferred)
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else
- Is going to bring new ideas & energy to a forward-facing school that is continuously striving for excellence
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as practitioners
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students
- Sincerely values every member of the school community
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement
- Enjoys working as part of a supportive team
- Has the ability to lead, communicate and inspire children and staff
- A minimum of Grade 4 (C) GCSE or equivalent, in Maths and English
- A relevant level 2/3 qualification and a minimum of 6 months of experience in an educational environment
- Be able to adapt the planning/session where required
- Be able to use their own initiative
The school offers:
- Experience in a welcoming school, rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED (2023)
- Supportive and enthusiastic colleagues & Governing Body
- A happy & friendly working environment
- Opportunity for Continuous Professional Development.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
Please return your complicated application form to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visits to school are welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to visit or have any questions please contact our Principal via the email above.
Application forms/information are available on the school website http://www.sparkenhillacademy.com under Our School/Vacancies
Closing date: Friday 15th September (12.00pm)